Saturday, April 28, 2012

Character Pattern



Once one recognizes a pattern then some things have to be considered.

1. Is this pattern good?

2. Is ANY pattern good?

I am not entirely sure what the hell I am trying to say. But there is something cool about noticing patterns.

I mean, If you can see the patterns in people's behavior then they can be manipulated.
If you don't want to be manipulated then you should stay away from repeating patterns in your behavior...
Sometimes it might even be cool to manipulate people to manipulate you.
This might be useful when dealing with character flaws that you may be unaware of.
Identifying the pattern then manipulating it to identify another pattern.

patterns can feel good. I like music.

My heartbeat is pretty freakin cool!

quilts......



 

No comments:

Post a Comment